- Case Western Reserve University, USA 간호학 박사 (노인간호학 전공)
- 경희대학교 대학원 간호학 석사 (성인간호학 전공)
- 경희대학교 의과대학 간호학과 학사
- 2019-현재: 경희대학교 간호과학대학 부학장
- 2019-현재: 경희대학교 일반대학원 간호학과 학과장
- 2006-현재: 경희대학교 간호과학대학 교수
- 2004-2006: University of Missouri-Columbia 노인간호학 교수
- 2017-2019: 한국 RN-BSN 학과장 협의회 회장
- 2018-2019: Journal of East-West Nursing Research, Editor-in-Chief
- 2016-현재: 대한간호협회 국제-KICN간호리더십센터위원회 위원
- 2011-현재: 국민건강보험공단 장기요양기관 평가지표자문위원
- 2011-현재: 국민건강보험공단 서울시지역본부 장기요양기관 평가자문위원
- 2013-현재: 한국장기요양학회 이사
- 2019-현재: 경희대학교 일반대학원 운영위원
- 2016-현재: 경희대학교 바이오헬스 클러스터 운영위원
- 2016-현재: 경희대학교병원 연구겸직교수
- 2018-현재 : 시립서부노인전문요양센터 운영위원
- 2013-2017: 시립중계노인전문요양원 운영위원
- 2009-2016: 동서의학연구소 연구원
- 2012-2013: 성인간호학회 학술위원장
- 2011-2012: 노인간호학회 학술이사
- 2010-2012: 국제한인간호재단 총무
- 2006-2009: 국제한인간호재단 이사
- 2015-2017: RN-BSN 학과장
- 2009-2010: RN-BSN 전공지도교수
- 2007–2010: 경희대학교 동서간호학연구소 교육부장
- 2007–2009: 경희대학교 간호과학대학 임상실습주임
- 2005-2010: Gerontological Nursing Intervention Research Center (GNIRC) at University of Iowa (노인간호연구센터) 연구위원
- 2004-2010: Center for Excellence of Aging at University of Missouri. 연구위원
- 2004-2010: The Health Activity Center at University of Missouri. 연구위원
- 2006-2008: Center for Health Disparities Research at University of Pennsylvania 연구위원,
- 2003-2004: Menorah Park Center for Senior Living (유태인노인요양시설), USA. 주임간호사
- 2002-2003: Geriatric Research and Educational Clinical Center at Veterans Affairs Medical Center (노인연구센터), USA. 연구원
- 2000-2002: Sarah Cole Hirsh Institute: Best Nursing Practices Based on Evidence (근거중심간호센터), USA, 연구원
- 1998-1999: 경희대학교 의과대학 간호학과 임상강사
- 1994-1998: 경희의료원 정형외과 간호사
- International Nursing Review, United Kingdom 심사위원
- Asian Nursing Research 심사위원
- Journal of Korean Academy of Nursing 심사위원
- Journal of Korean Academy of Adult Nursing 심사위원
- 노년학회지 심사위원
- 노인간호학회지 심사위원
- Smart care for a person with dementia
- Quality of the long-term care services (nursing home & home care)
- Electronic documentation system for the long-term care
- Smart home technology
- 간호연구, 중급간호연구,간호연구실제
- 노인시설창업과 경영
< Publication >
- Lee, J. et al. (2018). Oriental Nursing Knowledge and Practice. Seoul: Soomoonsa.
- Lee, J. et al. (2018). Reminiscence Reflecting Cultural Background in Korean Older Adults with Dementia: A Concept Analysis. Journal of East-West Nursing Research, 24(2), 110-118.
- Lee, J. (2018). Smart nursing research for self-directed action learning. Seoul: DaehanNarae.
- Lee, Y., & Lee, J. (2018). Nursing algorithm for stroke patients with sensory disorder. Korean Journal of Adult Nursing, 30(3), 301-313.
- Kim, J. H., & Lee, J. (2018). Intergenerational program for nursing home residents and adolescents in Korea. Journal of Gerontological Nursing, 44(1), 32-41.
- Lee, J. (2017). Strategies for unbalanced nurse demand and supply. Journal of Korean Hospital Association, 369, 42-45.
- Lee, J., & Jang, M.H. (2017). The influences of critical thinking ability, communication skills, leadership, and professionalism on clinical practice ability in nursing students. Journal of East-West Nursing Research, 23(2), 28-37.
- Moon, S., & Lee, J. (2017). Correlates of patient safety performance among nurses from hospitals with less than 200 beds. Korean Journal of Adult Nursing, 29(4), 393-405.
- Seok, S., & Lee, J. (2017). Comparison of stroke risk factors between middle-aged and elderly patients. Journal of Korean Gerontological Nursing, 19(1), 13-27.
- Kim, B. & Lee, J. (2016). Relationships between Personal Traits, Emotional Intelligence, Internal Marketing, Service Management, and Customer Orientation in Korean Outpatient Department Nurses. Asian Nursing Research, 10(2016). 18-24.
- Park, E. & Lee, J. (2015). Symptom Clusters in Korean Patients with Acute Myocardial Infarction. Journal of Korean Academy of Nursing, 45(3), 387-387.
- Lee, J. (2014). Effects of Mugwort Abdominal Heat and Acupressure Therapy on Constipation in Community-dwelling Older Adults. Journal of Korean Gerontological Nursing, 16(3), 181-188.
- Ji, E. S., Lundeen, S. P., & Lee, J. (2014). Effect of prenatal Qi exercise on mother-infant interaction and behavioral state. Journal of Child Health Care, Online published.
- Jang, M. H., Lee, J., & Kim, A.S. (2014). Gender Specific Role of Anger Expression in Association with Depression and Health Behavior in Community-Dwelling Elders. Journal of Korean Academy of Psychiatric Mental Health Nursing, 23(1), 38-48.
- Kwon, S. Y., & Lee, J. (2013). Effects of a Simulation-based Educational Program for Gastroendoscopic Surgery Patients. Korean Journal of Adult Nursing, 25(5), 494-504.
- Choi, E.S., & Lee, J. (2012). Effects of a Face-to-face Self-management Program on Knowledge, Self-care Practice and Kidney Function in Patients with Chronic Kidney Disease before the Renal Replacement Therapy, Journal of Korean Academy of Nursing, 42, 1070-1078.
- Lee, J., & Lee, Y. (2012). Comparison of healthy life style and chronic disease management between urban and rural older adults. The Korean Journal of Rehabilitation Nursing, 15(2), 100-108.
- Lee, J. (2012). Comparison of functional independence among community-dwelling older adults in rural areas in South Korea and the United States, Korean Journal of Adult Nursing, 24, 540-545.
- Ko, M., & Lee, J. (2012). Effect of balance taping therapy on neck pain in high school students. Korean Journal of Adult Nursing, 24, 417-427.
- Lee, J., & Lee, H. K. (2011). Importance and usability analysis of the Oriental nursing educational program. Journal of Korean Academic Society of Nursing Education, 17(3), 378-388.
- Lee et al. (2011). An international comparison of Korean and Chinese nursing students with nursing curricula and educational outcomes. Nurse Education Today, 31, 450-455.
- Lee, J., & Ji, E. S. (2011). Development of an evaluation instrument for service quality in nursing homes. Journal of Korean Academy of Nursing, 41(4), 510-519.
- Lee, J., & Ji, E. S. (2011). Effect of an integral care system: a combination of Oriental and Western care for older adults with degenerative arthritis. Journal of Korean Academy of Nursing, 41(1), 18-25.
- Lee, J., & Kim, K. H. (2010). Perspectives of Korean patients, families, physicians and nurses on Advance Directives. Asian Nursing Research, 4(4), 185-193.
- Park, S. H., Kang, H. S., Hyun, K. S., Kim, W. O., Sok, S. H., & Lee, J. (2010). Performance and Importance Linked to Nursing Jobs Depending on Levels of Nursing Work Experience at the Level of General Hospitals, Journal of Korean Academy Fundamental Nursing, 17(2), 267-273.
- Sok, S. R., Kang, H. S., Kim, W. O., Hyun, K. S., Lee, J., & Park, S. (2009). Effects and development of clinical competency evaluation using standardized patients among nursing students: Based on abdominal surgical patients. Journal of Korean Academy of Adult Nursing, 21(5), 468-476.
- Hyun, K. S., Won, J. S., Kim, W. O., Han, S. S., & Lee, J. (2009). The effects of Danjeon breathing exercise on vital capacity, physical fitness, anxiety and depression among older adults. Journal of Korean Academy of Community Health Nursing, 20(4), 474-482.
- Moon, H. S., Lee, H. Y., & Lee, J. (2009). The effects of relaxation therapy on pain and anxiety in spinal anesthesia surgery patients. Journal of East-West Nursing Research, 15(1), 54-62.
- Lee, H. K., Lee, H. Y., & Lee, J. (2009). Predictors of Facility Adaptation in Nursing Home Residents. Journal of Korean Academy of Nursing, 39(2), 177-185.
- Hyun, K. S., Kang, H. S., Kim, W. O., Park, S. H., Lee, J., & Sok, S. H. (2009). Development of a Multimedia Learning DM Diet Education Program using Standardized patients and Analysis of Its Effects on Clinical Competency and Learning Satisfaction for Nursing Students. Journal of Korean Academy of Nursing, 39(2), 249-258.
- Lee, J., & Rantz, M. (2008). Admission factors influencing activities of daily living in nursing home residents admitted from acute care hospitals. Journal of Korean Gerontological Nursing, 10(1), 68-76.
- Shin, H. S., Kim, W. O., Park, S. H., Shin, H. S., Lee, J., & Hwang, J. I. (2008). Trend analysis of articles published in the Journal of East-West Nursing Research: 1997-2008. Journal of East-West Nursing Research, 14(2), 81-86.
- Lee, J. (2008). The reliability and validity test of Korean version of Observable Indicators of Nursing Home Care Quality Instrument. The Journal of Korean Academy of Nursing. 38(3), 474-482.
- Lee, J., & Rantz, M. (2008). Correlates of Post-Hospital Physical Function for 1 year in Skilled Nursing Facility Residents. Journal of Advanced Nursing, 63(4), 479-486.
- Lee, J., & Higgins, P. (2008). Predicting Post-Hospital Recovery of Physical Function among Older Adults following Lower Extremity Surgery in a Short-Stay Skilled Nursing Facility. Rehabilitation Nursing, 33(4), 170-177.
- Lee, H. Y., Kim, Y. H., Kang, H. S., Lee, J., Fan, X., Ling, M., & Yuan, Q. (2007). Comparison of Critical Thinking and Professionalism between Korean and Chinese Nursing Students. Journal of East-West Nursing Research, 13(2), 79-86.
- Shin, H. S., Lee, J., Lee, K. H., & Song, Y. A. (2007). Health Behavioral Patterns Associated with Psychologic Distress Among Middle-Aged Korean Women, Asian Nursing Research, 1(1), 61-67.
- Demiris, G., Skubic, M., Rantz, M. J., Courtney, K. L., Aud, M. A., Tyrer, H. W., He, Z., & Lee, J. (2006). Facilitating Interdisciplinary Design Specification of “Smart Homes& for Aginging Place, Studies in Health Technology and Informatics, 124, 45-50.
- Demiris ,G., Skubic, M., Keller, J., Rantz, M., Parker Oliver, D., Aud, M., Lee, J., Burks, K., & Green, N. (2006). Nurse Participation in the Design of User Interfaces for a Smart Home System, Assistive Technology Research Series, 19, 66-73.
- Lee, J. (2006). An Imperative to Improve Discharge Planning: Predictors of Physical Function among Residents of a Medicare Skilled Nursing Facility. Nursing Administration Quarterly, 30(1), 38-47.
- Aud, M. A, & Lee, J. (2006). Introducing nursing students to quality assurance activities in skilled nursing facilities. Journal of Nursing Care Quality, 21(2), 121-123.
- Lee, J. (2004). Predictors of Change in Physical Function in Chronic Rehabilitation Elderly Patients using the Minimum Data Set, Unpublished PhD Dissertation, Case Western Reserve University, Cleveland, Ohio.
< Projects >
- Comprehensive BPSD Management Program Development for Nursing Home Residents with Dementia using Wireless Sensor System and Real-time Touch Screen, Korea Research Foundation, 2016-2019
- Improvement Plan of the Home Care Quality Indicators and Manual, National Health Insurance Service, 2015
- Development of the Service Management System for Seoul Nursing Home, National Health Insurance Service, 2015
- Development of a Quality Improvement Intervention Package for Long-term Care Facilities, Korea Research Foundation, 2013-2016
- Development of a Quality Improvement Process Package for Long-term Care Facilities, Korea Research Foundation, 2013-2015
- Research Topics for Clinical Nursing Practice Improvement, Korea Research Foundation, 2013-2013
- Development of Care Plan Solution Package for Nursing Homes, Korea Research Foundation, 2010-2013
- Development and Application of Development and Application of Nursing Home-Electronic Medical Record (NH-EMR), Korea Research Foundation, 2008-2010
- Development and Evaluation of Nursing Home Care Quality Instrument, Korea Research Foundation, 2007-2008
- Effect of East-West Collaboration Care on Physical Functional Recovery, Service Satisfaction and Cost–Effectiveness among Older Adults with Musculoskelectal disease, Kyung Hee University, 2007-2008
- Development of e-learning contents for Neurological Nursing, Kyung Hee University, 2007
- Predicting Change in Physical Function among Older Adults with Lower Extremity Surgery, Kyung Hee University, 2006-2007
- Predicting Post-Hospital Recovery of Physical Function among Older Adults, UM Research Board, 2005-2006
- Measuring Functional Performance: Pilot Study for Instrument Reliability, the Technology Interventions Project, 2005-2006.
- Technology to Enhance Aging in Place at Tiger Place& Marilyn Rantz, Principal Investigator, Administration on Aging, US Federal Government, 2005-2007, Co-Investigator
- Technology Interventions for Elders with Mobility and Cognitive Impairments, Marjorie Skubic, Principal Investigator, Funded by UMC PRIME fund, 2005-2007, Co-Investigator
- Technology Interventions for Elders with Mobility and Cognitive Impairments, Marjorie Skubic, Principal Investigator, National Science Foundation ITR award IIS-0428420, 2005-2007, Collaborator
- Mentoring Grant with Dr. Eleanor McConnell, PhD, FAAN at Duke University as a mentor, Gerontological Nursing Interventions Research Center at the University of Iowa, 2004-2005
- Predictors of Change in Physical Function in Chronic Rehabilitation Patients using the Minimum Data Set, Dissertation Research, Patricia Higgins, PhD, Chair, Funded by Sigma Theta Tau International-Alpha Mu Chapter, Sept 2003
< Products >
- Patent: Electronic Record System for Nursing Home, No. 10-1184386, Korean Intellectual Property Office
- Technology transfer: EHR for Nursing Home. No. T20120084
- Registered trademark: Elstation, No. 41-2011-0015696, Korean Intellectual Property Office