- 연세대학교 간호대학 간호학학사 (BSN)
- 연세대학교 보건대학원 보건학석사 (MPH)
- University of California San Francisco (UCSF), Community Health Systems (PhD)
- (2012 – 현재) 경희대학교 간호과학대학 간호학과 조교수, 부교수
- (2012 – 현재) 동서간호학연구지 편집위원
- (2018 – 현재) 지역사회간호학회지 편집위원
- (2017 - 2018) 직업건강간호학회 총무이사
- (2016 – 현재) KOFIH 국제보건사업 평가자문위원
- (2013 - 2016) 직업건강간호학회 국제교류이사
- (2013 - 현재) 국제한인간호재단 이사
- (2015 – 2016) 동서간호학연구소 학술이사
- (2013 - 2015) 경희대학교 간호과학대학 학생주임
- (2013 – 2014) 동서간호학연구소 학술부장
- 연세대학교 보건대학원 연구교수
- 연세대학교 간호정책연구소 책임연구원
- 을지대학교 간호대학 시간강사
- UCSF, Teaching Assistant for Advanced research methods
- UCSF, Graduate Research Associate for Symptom management project
- 연세대학교 영동세브란스병원 간호사
- International health (Global health)
- Health promotion
- Occupational health
- Health disparities for vulnerable populations
- 지역사회간호, 가정간호, 상급지역사회세미나, 국제보건, 질적간호연구
- Psychometric Test of Effort Reward Imbalance Short-Form: Data from Blue-collar workers. Workplace health & Safety (In press, 2018)
- A Systematic Review of the health promotion for workers; Participatory action research and community based participatory research. J of the Korea Convergence Society (2018).
- Depressive Symptom and Related Factors: A Cross-Sectional Study of Korean Female Workers Working at Traditional Markets. Int J Environ Res Public Health (2017).
- A Concept Analysis of Traditional Korean (Hanbang) Nursing. Int J Nurs Knowl. (2017).
- Workload and job satisfaction of home healthcare nurses in Korea. J Korean Acad Soc Home Care Nurs. (2017).
- Heavy metal distribution in street dust from traditional Markets and the Human Health Implications. International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health. (2016).
- Attributable risk of lung cancer deaths due to indoor radon exposure. Annals of Occupational and Environmental Medicine, (2016).
- Women's health status working at traditional marketplaces and their needs for public health care services.J Korean Acad Community Health Nurs. (2016).
- CVD-related knowledge, perception, belief and prevention behaviors of Korean blue-collar works: Needs assessment for developing the Intervention Program through Qualitative Approach, Korean Journal of Occupational Health Nursing. (2016).
- A Systematic Review of Interventions for Workers with Cardiovascular Disease Risk Factors: Using an Ecological Model, Korean Journal of Occupational Health Nursing. (2016).
- Ecological Correlates of Cardiovascular Disease Risk in Korean Blue-collar Workers: A Multi-level Study. J Korean Acad Nurs, (2015)
- Predictors of Health-Promoting Behavior Associated With Cardiovascular Diseases Among Korean Blue-Collar Workers. Asia Pac J Public Health. (2015).
- Influencing factors on Health-related Quality of Life in blue-collar Workers at small workplaces in Korea, Korean Journal of Occupational Health Nursing. (In press, 2015)
- Impact of organisational characteristics on turnover intention among care workers in nursing homes in Korea: a structural equation model, Australian Health Review. (2015)
- Gender differences in internet addiction associated with psychological health indicators among adolescents using a National Web-based Survey, Int J Ment Health Addiction. (2014)
- Effect of psychosocial factors on metabolic syndrome in male and female blue-collar workers, Japan Journal of Nursing Science. (2014)
- Palliative care for those with heart failure: Nurses' knowledge, attitude, and preparedness to practice, European Journal of Cardiovascular Nursing. (2014)
- Predictors of Health-Promoting Behavior Associated With Cardiovascular Diseases Among Korean Blue-Collar Workers, Asia Pacific Journal of Public Health. (2013)
- Prevalence and Associated Risk Factors of the Metabolic Syndrome in the Korean Workforce, Industrial Health. (2013)
- Actual Cardiovascular Disease Risk and Related Factors A Cross-sectional Study of Korean Blue Collar Workers Employed by Small Businesses, Workplace Health & Safety. (2013)
- Factors Associated with Blue-collar Workers’ Risk Perception of Cardiovascular Disease, Journal of Korean Academy of Nursing. (2012)
- Prevalence of Overweight and Obesity in Children with Intellectual Disabilities in Korea, Journal of Applied Research in Intellectual Disabilities. (2012)
- Work-related Cardiovascular Disease Risk Factors Using a Socioecological Approach: Implications for Practice and Research, European Journal of Cardiovascular Nursing. (2012)
- Association between body mass index and asthma symptoms among Korean children: a nation-wide study, Journal of Korean Medical Science. (2011)
- Philosophical and Ethical Perspectives on Cardiovascular Disease Risk in Low-wage Workers, Public Health Nursing. (2011)
- Measuring Stigma in People with Lung Cancer: Psychometric Testing of the Cataldo Lung Cancer Stigma Scale, Oncology Nursing Forum. (2011)
- Relationship between earlobe crease and brachial-ankle pulse wave velocity in non-hypertensive, non-diabetic adults in Korea, Epidemiology and Health. (2009)
- 한국간호과학회 발행 “간호사국가고시시험문제집” 제작
- 경희대학교출판사 발행 “간호과학대학50주년사” 편집
- Occupational Health: Occupational Health Measurements of Job Stress, Perception of CVD Risk, and Risk-Reduction Behavior (2017). AvidScience
- 보건의약관계법규, 현문사 (2017)
- 지역사회간호학 총론, 현문사 (2014)
- 지역사회간호학 분야별, 현문사 (2014)
- 인간성장과 발달: 이론과 실제, 고문사 (2014)
- Responsible for Development of Psychosocial health service program based on Mobile approach funded by Korea Health Industrial Development Institution; KHIDI (2018-2021), $500,000
- Responsible for Development and Evaluation of the Action Research related to Cardiocerebrovascular Disease Risk Management for the Low-income Workers
funded by Korean National Research Fund; KNRF (2017 - 2020). $210,000
- 심뇌혈관계질환 위험관리에 대한 참여적 국제 실행연구, 국제교류협력사업, 한국연구재단, 2017
- 캄보디아 통합모자보건증진사업 중간평가, 한국국제보건의료재단 용역과제, 2016
- 간호학생을 위한 국제보건교과목 커리쿨럼 개발, 지역사회간호학회, 2015
- 지역사회간호 시뮬레이션 시나리오 개발; 저혈당환자 방문간호, 경희대학교(교내연구비), 2014
- 취약계층 근로자를 위한 심혈관계 질환 위험관리 프로그램 개발 및 효과평가, 한국연구재단 신진연구, 2013-2016
- Women's health promotion program working at traditional market in Korea funded by Seoul City (2013-2014)
- Responsible for development and implementation of community health education and training materials for workers (2012 – 2013).
- Family health program & MCH for Arsi, Ethiopia (Global health) funded by KOICA (2010-2011).
- 취약계층 근로자를 위한 심혈관계 질환 위험관리 프로그램 개발 및 효과평가, 한국연구재단, 2013-2016, 1억5천만원
- Cardiovascular disease risk in blue collar workers, Pacific Rim Research Grant, University of California, 2010-2011, $20,000 Sigma Theta Tau International Small Grant 2010, $5,000
- Sigma Theta Tau, Alpha Eta Chapter Research Grant 2010, $2,000